Live Your Life As If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Ever heard about phase "Live your life as if you were to die tomorrow" ?

I did.

At first, I was like. Oh yeah I gotta do the best of the best of the best that I can do for today cause it's my last day in this beautiful world. I gotta learn as much as I can. Cause this life is a lesson after all.

But then... when I think about it, what is the best of the best of the best thing that I can do so that I have no regret for my life? Help people as much as possible? Eat the best food in the world? Work as long as I can? Or pray as muuuuch as it can be? And hope god will grant those prays. At least there's still hope in the last minute. Ehee.

Me personally, maybe will think that I'd spent all of money that I have for entertaining me. Life must be happy right? Ehee. Or maybe I'll just lay down on bed all day, with make up on. As if I'm the sleeping beauty princess. Ehee.

Why don't we change a bit the sentence? Maybe like "Live your life as if you were going to live forever?"
(the idea was inspired by this article)

Now, what will you do? Keep doing the best of the best of the best? Ehee.




PS: Sorry for bad english. Maybe I need to learn the grammar. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Series: Gadis Kretek (2023)

Review Film: Petualangan Sherina 2, Membangkitkan Memori Masa Kecil

Series Celebrity di Netflix