What is Your Purpose of Life?

I used to think, what's my purpose of life?
What is the aim of my existance?
Have you ever thought that too?

Well, as a muslim, if I read again, it already has been written in Quran. Take a look on Surah Adh-Dhariyat verse 56.


So, for whoever asking those kind of questions, let me remind you about that. From there, at least we have foundation about our goal in this temporary life.

When we're going to work, let it be based on Allah. When we're going to eat, remember it's because Allah's blessing. When you're happy or sad, don't forget Allah always there, closer than our artery.

May peace be upon us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Film: Petualangan Sherina 2, Membangkitkan Memori Masa Kecil

Review Series: Gadis Kretek (2023)

Series Celebrity di Netflix