what's with him?

Sorry, really sorry for all the words and the actions I did that probably offend you. I know this is so childish. But trying to grow up and being an adult is not that easy. I'm still trying. 

After several times were thinking about it, I just wanna let you know that I'm sorry for being so selfish. I have my own reasons, and I believe you have yours too. We may have a different belief, a different vision. But, that's supposed to be okay. I realize, I have no right to force you to do what I say, it has nothing to do with me. It's yours. Your life, your choice. You're the one that really understands what's best for you. You and I are not the same person, we have our own life. Living together for all these years, sometimes making me forget. I'm sorry if I'm crossing the line.

I love you, always. That's why I wanna respect your choice. It's your decision. I believe you've already experienced so many kinds of feelings, that made you as you are. 

If you really sure, you love him and he loves you, go ahead. Maybe you guys just need to convince us, why your decision will make you happy. When everything feels like not to be showing, how could I see? Maybe I just need to learn how to see things from another angle. Maybe it takes time to make us being close. Just like you guys, with my choice. 

But, remember, no matter what will happen later, I'll always have your back. You can lean on me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Film: Petualangan Sherina 2, Membangkitkan Memori Masa Kecil

Review Series: Gadis Kretek (2023)

Series Celebrity di Netflix