After Watching Interstellar

It was not the first time, well actually I watched it twice. Yass, Interstellar. At first, I had no idea what was going on. I still remember when I came out from theatre, I was so blurred. Like, what happened?

Yesterday, when I had nothing to do, I had an idea to watch Interstellar, again. This time was slightly better. There are several points I got...

First, this whole life is all about love. And I think it's too narrow if your perspective about love is just what happen between girl and boy. Love is more than that. Love is so powerful that can't be limited by time and space. But we just don't understand.

Second, yes of course about Murphy's Law. Anything than can go wrong, it will. And wrong doesn't always mean bad. It just means whatever can happen, will happen, like what Cooper said.

Third, another person(s) that we love mostly be the reason why we wanna survive, to stay alive. And we need that. Oh again, love. Please don't be afraid to love, be in love.

And then, personally, I believe that we're not alone in this universe. We just can't reach them yet. So there is no need to feel so special or even superior lol, we're not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Series: Gadis Kretek (2023)

Review Film: Petualangan Sherina 2, Membangkitkan Memori Masa Kecil

Series Celebrity di Netflix